LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Baby Steps

I had the wonderful opportunity to see my youngest niece, Princess O, take her first steps yesterday. Although we live miles apart, an email with a short movie attached captured those precious moments to share with all her loved ones. So here I am taking my first baby steps as a blogger.

Since today is my birthday, I thought this would be a good day to publish my first post. Why? I think it will open up a new aspect to my life.......I have lots to share: favorite smoothie recipes, fitness and health tips, reflections of God's word that has given me encouragement, and so on. I've entertained the idea for a while, especially after reading the posts made by my son, MaDeuceGunner. We are so proud of the work he does, and to see him share what he thinks and does in Iraq adds such a dimension to our lives.

I mentioned it's my birthday. Thanks to those of you who remembered me with calls and card. It meant a lot to know you cares. It means even more to me to have a 2nd birthday. I trusted Christ as my Saviour on Sept 9, 1963; but my real start to growing as a believer came when I went to college. It was then I learned how to grow in my relationship with Christ and to appreciate HIS word. Everytime I open the Scriptures, I think to myself, "What a vast expanse of wealth of knowledge and wisdom we have. Why do I let time get away from me, before I go back to God's precious word? I've been meditating on Proverbs 3, and would like to share Proverbs 3:1-2 "My son, forget not my law, but let thine heart keep my commandments. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee." So I believe what God says is always true, for he has added days to my life and peace. I thank Him for keeping his promises; for giving me a healthy life and contented peace.

Aloha, Yours in Him, Little Mazza


1 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma! You owe me an email with a video of Princess O. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home