LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Merry Christmas - our family photos taken just after Thanksgiving

Greetings from Hawaii,

I know I have been away for some time, but as I was writing my Christmas cards for this year, I realized I could post some of our pictures from the past year for you all to see.

First I have to thank our daughter, Jen, for these beautiful photos. It was her gift to us that gave us this opportunity for the photo session with a professional photographer. As you can tell, we had a great time.

Hope to hear from you, we miss you and send our love, Little Mazza

Oh, and please leave your comment so we know you paid us a visit. You can even email me, so I can capture your email address. Aloha


Here we all are at one of our favorite beaches , Lanikai, on the NE side of O'ahu.


Son, Mike
Daughter-in-law, Kim
Daughter, Jen
Son-in-law, Jeff






Here we are again with Grandma Mazza, too

6 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 5:22 PM , Blogger The Patriot said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/04/2006 5:23 PM , Blogger The Patriot said...

little mazza;
I LOVE the photos! What a nice family you have. (I got a surprise call from MDG new year's eve; it's such a pleasure to read his blog and be able to correspond with him and Kimberly...)

It looks like you guys enjoyed your Christmas. God bless!!!
Jennifer

P.S. keep the posts coming!

 
At 1/06/2006 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos Mel! Thanks for being a blessing to Tammy and I.

John Stevens
i_will_do@hotmail.com

 
At 2/05/2007 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 
At 2/28/2007 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 
At 4/26/2007 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Automobile part bmw apartment search

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home