LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Why do I do it?

I like to run on my days off. Sometimes I think before my run, that I might just keep it a simple jog, so as not to tire myself too much. But once I get started , I push myself to run a good pace, better my time. I guess this is why some people have a problem getting started on an exercise program, they think they better conserve some energy for other details of life. But it's suprising to discover that it's truely wonderful to strengthen our bodies. I think it is as God has intended, it takes some discipline to follow through on a committment to exercise, but the benefits are many. Is it the same way with personal time in God's word? Before we get into His word, we expect to be bored and tired, yet it seems that once we get into HIS word, empowered by the Spirit, it becomes alive to us. Now, I worry that I will let time get away from me when I am in His word. Hebrews 4:12

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

With love, Little Mazza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home