LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Monday, December 11, 2006

The beginning of a great year in 2006

Greetings dear friends and loved ones. So glad you could stop by and view a few of our cherished photos, highlighting the events of our lives in year 2006.



I have worked the last two Christmases, so right after the new year, we took a very short escape to Maui. Here we are taking a nice walk on a side road, to stretch our legs. The road to Hana has over 600 curves, and that's just going one way. Bob was very kind to drive us both ways. A memorable trip with many lovely views along the way.













Here we are at the famous Hasegawa Store. It really makes you feel you are in "Old Hawaii" as you browse through the store. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home