LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

You can make comments

Sorry, I didn't realize that some people were unable to make comments. I found where to change the settings, so hopefully that's fixed. Would love to hear from you.

I read my last entry, and realized I really didn't give enough emphesis to the value of Pastor Joe Griffin's teaching. Good stuff!! I listen more than once, sometimes 3 times to get it all. The lessons on marriage and family in the current "Special Series" of Clanging Chains (gdcmedia.org) are not just your typical establishment teaching. The issues at hand are well stated; young marrieds and parents could really benefit from his insights. Yes, he is teaching meaty doctrine, but it is necessary for those who wish to discern good and evil. Hebrews 5:14

Little Mazza

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2005 2:43 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Looks Good so Far, Mom..Keep it up. Miss you, hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 5/31/2005 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the good stuff coming!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home