LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Connectivity problems

For those of you who read MGD's blog. I heard from his wife, and he's been having connectivitiy problems lately. They have turned off his internet and phone connections more often lately. Thanks for your support and for keeping him in your prayers. I miss hearing from him, but I know he has a mission to accomplish.

Little Mazza

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting the word out Mom. I don't know how much longer these problems will persist, but I hope it won't be much longer. I get a little stir crazy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home