LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Good News - Basics available on MP3

The Lord has been teaching me so much (through the power of the Spirit) as I listen to Bible class taught by Joe Griffin. The current series on marriage is excellent. It is found under the series called Clanging Chains starting around lesson 422. But I just noticed the website has announced that The Basic Series is now available on MP3. I'm so glad they have made it available, I'm sure there are many out there in cyberspace that are ready to get moving with this series. Thanks be to God, "who has made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light". Col 1:9-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home