LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Our grandson


Our grandson, 2 days old, bundled to go home.
I thought it would be very hard to wait til October, which was the due date for our first grandchild to be born. But he made our wait a bit shorter by coming 2 weeks earlier than expected. Our daughter and son-in-law, presented us with a healthy and fine grandson on Sept. 19, 2006.

What a proud daddy! While we were there visiting, he was reading to our grandson already in the mornings.











Here's the proud, new mama. She did such an awesome job. I can't believe she looked so good in this picture after giving birth just 2 days ago. It is a delight to see her enjoy motherhood. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home