LittleMazza

I am a mother of 2 grown and married kids with 1 grandson. I like to share some of my reflections about knowing and loving God, all because the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Going through testing?

Good morning, isn't it wonderful to start a new day? May this new day be filled with praise to our Lord; but if you feel the stress, it is an opportunity to allow the Lord to turn cursing into blessing.

Look at all that God revealed to Job after his time of testing. Job 38-39

Learning about my creator and details of His creation has been a wonderful addition to my thinking, and thus my love response to HIM in recent years.

Little Mazza

1 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 4:14 AM , Blogger David Bell said...

On the topic of "testing I want to commend to you a book just recently recommended to me and in particular the chapter entitled "The blessing of Dicipline"
To quote Jerry " the dicipline of adversity is a mark of being a child of God. Or to say it another way,being a child of God is always accompanied by adversity-not constant adversity,of course,but as often as the Father deems it profitable for us Heb 12:10----"adversity (testing) however, in not the only mark of our being a child of God, it is also proof to us of our heavenly Father's love." heb 12:6 (end quote)
Assured by God: Living in the Fullness of God’s Grace
Take courage child of God and "count it all joy" when the testing comes! God is surely at work in you--you WILL come though with fruit that brings honor and glory to our God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home